Righting the Relationship
To successfully recommend a positioning strategy to a large educational non-profit entity to minimize the risk of losing its largest client and a significant portion of its revenue.
MarketingWorks analyzed the 50-year relationship of the two companies, investigated a wide variety of alternative relationships, and made recommendations about the most advantageous terms of a new relationship.
The recommendations were approved by the client's President, presented to its Board of Trustees, and formed the basis for new contract negotiations.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations