To increase an award-winning literature magazine's visibility and recognition within both high school Advanced Placement and college English classes.
While working within the scope of the magazine's goals, MarketingWorks developed and implemented a high-quality comprehensive branded marketing plan for an education program. MarketingWorks utilized:
- direct mail
- print advertising
- conference participation
- fax campaigns
The MarketingWorks re-tooled program allowed the publication to:
- increase revenues by 106%
- increase subscriptions within the first year by 121%
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations