As part of a pre-acquisition due diligence process, a major educational publisher asked MarketingWorks to determine whether the success of two regional companies could translate nationally.
MarketingWorks designed a market research study to help the publisher determine market opportunities. MarketingWorks conducted extensive interviews with current and potential users and purchasing decision-makers.
MarketingWorks' research was used to identify market opportunities and support the publisher's analysis of the ability of the potential acquisitions to address those opportunities.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations