To assess the interest in two new online products among K-12 educators from a leading library database supplier.
MarketingWorks developed and conducted telephone surveys using trained interviewers to:
- assess market potential per product
- gauge specific product features
- develop a marketing and sales plan
MarketingWorks determined that real interest existed in key market segments. The products were launched successfully and became core elements within the company's online product category for schools.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations