Leveraging Latent Performance
To conduct a merge and purge of the current subscriber database and promote a major corporation's free subscription magazine program to educators in the K-12 market.
MarketingWorks developed and implemented a campaign plan to include:
- producing a direct mail campaign to reflect the brand,
- writing benefit-focused copy with a clear call to action to educators,
- tracking the enrollment of all educators,
- reviewing the database, and
- recommending a mailing to 21,000 educators whom they hadn't heard from in more than three years.
Our implementation process, produced a high-quality, consistent look for the education program while working within the scope of the magazines goals.
By our deadline, we achieved a 25% response rate for program re-enrollment. As a result of this campaign, MarketingWorks was asked to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, to include:
- analyzing customer institution profiles against new market penetration
- developing additional direct marketing campaigns, i.e., direct mail, fax blasts, and renewal / referral programs
- conducting market research to assist in determining customer satisfaction levels
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations