Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations
To introduce and promote a literacy summit to the education marketplace and drive registrations.
MarketingWorks created and executed a telesales and email marketing campaign that included:
- identifying and targeting specific segments of the K-12 market
- reaching out via telephone to potential attendees to stimulate interest in the event
- guiding interested parties to an online registration form and facilitating enrollment
- providing systematic follow-through to potential customers and introducing innovative programs and pricing options to overcome price objections.
- following up on a daily basis promoting the summit and offering a special discount to individuals who were price sensitive.
Within three weeks MarketingWorks exceeded its enrollment objectives, reached registration capacity, and ensured that the event was the client's largest on-record. MarketingWorks was cited for exemplary work on a summit that was otherwise facing cancellation and will now be the best-attended event in the company's history.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations