Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
To build awareness of literacy products among key decision makers within consumer and K-12 markets.
MarketingWorks designed and implemented a public relations plan that included:
- integrating all public relations, marketing and sales efforts to execute a comprehensive brand-building campaign
- distributing monthly news releases to targeted stakeholders in order to educate buyers and drive in-bound interest
- producing whitepapers to demonstrate product capabilities and distributing research to critical education publications
- submitting articles and commentaries to key publications and associations
- sponsoring events at conferences and identifying high-profile speaking engagements
Within three months, well-known education publications were inviting the company to submit articles and commentaries, and company management was invited to speak at regional and national events. Each month, MarketingWorks identified newsworthy events and milestones that helped stimulate buzz about the product. The client extended its public relations engagement with MarketingWorks due to its immediate impact on company awareness.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations