Launching a New Product to the College Market
To position an online, game-based course, supplement correctly within the college and high school markets.
MarketingWorks conducted primary and secondary research to identify the right market segments, purchasing channels, funding opportunities and enabling state legislation for this product. The primary research included telephone interviews with High School and College educators to determine the market need for the product. Secondary research was used to identify competing products and organizations.
MarketingWorks worked with the client to create a comprehensive launch plan, beta test and product launch.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations