To market and sell a comprehensive professional development product line for educators.
During the first year of this program, MarketingWork's telesales representatives promoted a single, off-site training workshop and handled all logistical arrangements necessary for each workshop sold.
As the program grew into a full series of workshops and related print and software products, MarketingWorks continued to recommend a cohesive approach to marketing and selling the programs. Strategies were developed to increase product line visibility and sales.
MarketingWorks' success, within the first four years of the program increased annual revenues by 471%.
In its third year, revenues were up 293% over the year before and exceeded an aggressive revenue goal by 3.7%. As a result of our success on the program's growth, MarketingWorks increased its services to the client.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations