To move fulfillment services back on track for a magazine's educational program.
Four MarketingWorks sales representatives were trained to:
- handle customer complaint calls
- document problems
- provide timely and accurate fulfillment services
At the same time, MarketingWorks also directed activities at the fulfillment house and worked with the client to develop an enhanced strategic plan to promote the publication to educators more effectively.
In the first year, MarketingWorks turned frustrated customers into satisfied customers.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations