To determine if an existing assessment product, from a private foundation, is competitively priced and positioned correctly within the school market.
MarketingWorks conducted telephone interviews with potential customers and analyzed the data to predict the:
- competitive environment
- product positioning for effective performance
- price point to maximize revenue potential
MarketingWorks' research resulted in a successful product repositioning and reassessment of the foundation's goals.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations