To provide creative consultation to our client's in-house creative team, for developing a series of print advertisements promoting new product additions to their professional development product line.
MarketingWorks established a working relationship with the client's creative director, lending marketing expertise by:
- coordinating design and editing changes
- developing conceptual layout
- writing copy for four product benefit ads
- consulting with the client regarding optimal media placement / scheduling
The success of MarketingWork's involvement produced a series of ads that created awareness and established a solid level of credibility for the new products -- approximately five percent of the program's annual revenues were generated from the leads received from these ads.
Market Research & Analysis
- Foundation Foray
- Online Objectivity
- Launching a New Product to the College Market
- Potential Acquisitions
- Does the curriculum meet the users' needs?
- What is the next big thing?
Marketing, Creative & Conference Management
- Publication Positioning
- Conference Coordination
- Leveraging Latent Performance
- Creative Consulting
- New Product Propulsion
- Launching an Effective PR Campaign to Increase Awareness
- Leveraging Integrated Telesales Services to Accelerate Conference Registrations